Accessories for Miniature Connectors
Contact us for more information.
Miniature Standard Connectors
Application: Grommet can be fitted in the entrance hold of the connector to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the connector.
- Silicone ring, slit for easy mounting over wire. Will compress on the wire when the cover is fitted
- Temperature Rating 392 F (200 C)
Minature Connector Crimp Insert
Application: Designed for soldering or crimping on mineral insulated cable or crimping on insulated wire.
- Brass machined, nickel plated insert with .1 mm tolerance on the cable.
Miniature Wire Insert
Application: A set wire inserts fitted in the entrance hold of the connector will provide a very good strain relief without any protruding parts from the connector.
- Thermoplastic material with a round or oval hold to fit around a specific wire.
Miniature Connector Locking Clip
Application: Miniature connectors do not have a retention groove. In order to prevent accidental disconnection a locking plate can be used.
- Glass filled thermoplastic with the same temperature rating as the connector body (392 F)
- Red color indicates clearly that the circuits are protected
- Can be placed and removed without any tools.
Mini Connector Wire Clamp Bracket
Application: Wire clamp bracket will provide optimum strain relief.
- All stainless steel, incl. stainless steel screws
Mini Connector Protection Boot
Application: The two flexible siliccone rubber boots will cover the connector set snugly and prevent moisture, water, and dirt entering the connector.
- Temperature Rating: 392 F
- Silicone cover with retention ring to prevent disconnection due to vibration.
- Tapered entrance hole to ensure proper sealing on most cable diameters.
Mini Connector Bending Protection
Application: Bending protection for thermocouples and wire being used with miniature connectors. Prevents mechanical damage of wires at entrance point of the connector.
- Silicon rubber insert, tapered entrance hole ensures proper sealing on cable.
- Temperature: 392 F