W. H. Cooke & Co., Inc. announces the PPG-CT55-KIT-REV3 featuring the JENCO 3177 benchtop conductivity/CTS/temperature meter, the W. H. Cooke CT-55 Series Conductivity Cup, and W. H. Cooke Conductivity Solution.
Jenco 3177 Included
Jenco EC3177 is a new conductivity meter with temperature readout, backlit LCD display, selectable cell constant and a streamlined look.
This benchtop meter is RoHS compliant.
- Large, high contrast, backlit LCD displays EC/TDS and temperature simultaneously
- Simple one-point calibration
- Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up
- Accepts 2-wire conductivity cells with K=0.01, K=0.1, K=1.0 and K= 10.0 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy
- AC adaptor or battery power with low battery indicator
- Conductivity reference temp.: 15.0 to 25.0 °C, user selectable at 0.1 °C increment
- Conductivity temp. coefficient: 0.00 to 4.00 %, user selectable at 0.01 % increment
- Basic cell constant: K=0.01, K=0.1, k=1.0 or k=10, user selectable
|Cond. / TDS (K=0.01)||0.000uS/cm ~ 199.9 uS/cm 0.000mg/L ~ 199.9 mg/L||0.001 uS/cm;0.01uS/cm;0.1uS/cm 0.001 mg/L;0.01mg/L;0.1mg/L||±0.5% FS|
|Cond. / TDS (K=0.1)||0.00uS/cm ~ 1999 uS/cm 0.00mg/L ~ 1999 mg/L||0.01 uS/cm;0.1uS/cm;1uS/cm 0.01 mg/L;0.1mg/L;1mg/L||±0.5% FS|
|Cond. / TDS (K=1.0)||0.0uS/cm ~ 19.99 mS/cm 0.0mg/L ~ 19.99 g/L||0.1 uS/cm;1uS/cm;0.01mS/cm 0.1 mg/L;1mg/L;0.01g/L||±0.5% FS|
|Cond. / TDS (K=10)||0uS/cm ~ 199.9 mS/cm 0mg/L ~ 199.9 g/L||1 uS/cm;0.01mS/cm;0.1mS/cm 1 mg/L;0.01g/L;0.1g/L||±0.5% FS|
|Temperature||0.0 ~ 100.0 °C||0.1 °C||±0.2 °C|
- Power supply: 6 x AAA batteries or 115/230 V AC adapter
- Calibration backup: Yes
- Audio feedback: All touch keys
- End point sensing & hold: Yes
- Auto ranging: Yes
- Ambient temp. range: 0 to 50 °C
- ATC probe: Thermistor, 10k ohm
- Dimensions (w x d x h ): 150 mm x 203 mm x 72 mm
- Weight: 504 grams (excluding batteries)
CT-55 Series Conductivity Cup
The CT-55 Series Conductivity Cup is an excellent choice for customers that need a durable, high range conductivity sensor for difficult applications such as paint, viscous liquids, or other difficult samples.
The CT-55 works in tandem with the benchtop meter, which features an extra large LCD display, adjustable cell constants K=0.1, 1.0, 10.0, programmable temperature coefficients, and reference temperatures. Battery or 155/230 AC powered. CE approved.
Click on the photos to enlarge.